£195.00 +VAT per person
Adult Job Seekers building on their marketplace experience.
The participant is provided with a LIFE Matrix personality investigation, is presented with a workbook to conduct a personal investigation into their career assets and objectives, then attends a half day seminar introduction to career management, the job marketplace and developing a first CV.
The online LIFE Matrix investigation produces a report into the participant’s personality traits and how to apply them to real workplace life. This information is used as the first part of comprehensive research into the benefits which the participant can bring to an employer. The workbook starts this research with an opportunity to conduct a personal in depth investigation into the participant’s career assets. The seminar delves into how this personal knowledge can produce an outstanding CV, and a confident approach to a prospective employer. A structured pathway to success is introduced, and the job market studied for a broad understanding of opportunities.
- On completion, a Career Management Certificate will be issued to demonstrate to employers that the participant has taken this initiative. MMC will continue to support the participant with:
- Mentoring for continued career progression, pay negotiations and relocations
- Support with business creation and franchise agreements
- MMC Closed User Group Social Media which will encourage experience sharing and create connections with company directors and recruitment businesses.
- Career progression gaming platform encouraging further social interactions.
Attendees per Course: 15